The Cooperative Nature School at The Trustees Moose Hill Farm enhances traditional, classroom child-based learning and play with outdoor based programming that fosters a sense of exploration, creative expression, and discovery. The Trustees provide beautiful classroom spaces in the original farmhouse located on the property as well as a dedicated nature-based educator.
- More than 50% of the academic day takes place outdoors
- Various habitats, including meadows, wetlands and trails offer new explorations and opportunities daily
- Academic skill building is built into the day both indoors and outdoors.
- Children become inspired, curious, active learners who develop a love for the outdoors.
- The curriculum philosophy is aligned with the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks for Pre-K to 12.
- The curriculum is developmentally-based and child-driven, fluid and dynamic.
- Emphasis in placed on the environment, compassion, appreciation for nature, and kindergarten readiness.
Registration is now open for the School Year 2022-23. All families will receive a one-year Trustees Family Membership as a benefit of enrolling. Visit www.sharonnatureschool.org or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-806-6156 for more information.
The Cooperative Nature School at The Trustees Moose Hill Farm admits students of any race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, cultural heritage, or disability to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other school administered programs.