We offer a Summer Program of full day classes for several weeks during July and August. The Summer Program is separately enrolled and only open to current or incoming students with priority given to current students.
Please note: our summer program is for current and incoming COOP students only.
For the Summer Program, children must be 2.9 by July 1st to attend.
About the Summer Program
The Summer Program is a great way to start preschool in a smaller setting, with fewer children and lots of fun outdoor play, including daily water play, in our spacious playground and lawn. Please see below for all the details:
- Summer session runs July 8 through August 22. The hours of operation are 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- Children can be enrolled for 4 or 5 days per week.
- There is a 4 week minimum enrollment, to be purchased in a minimum of 2 week increments (except for week 7 which can be purchased individually).
- $100 non refundable deposit will be charged per week reserved once your enrollment has been confirmed. For ex: 5 weeks reserved = $500 deposit. Remaining balance to be paid in full on June 1.
- First priority is given to current COOP students. Summer enrollment will then be open to new (incoming) COOP students if there is availability.
- For 2024 summer tuition rates, click here 2024 Summer Tuition
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Tara Volpe at 781-784-2966 or send her an email.
We are fully enrolled for the Summer Program
2022 Summer Program full
All inquiries for Summer 2022 enrollment will go to our waitlist.
Ready to get started?
Submit your application today and someone from our team will be in touch.
Ready to Enroll Your Child?
Get started today by applying online.